Sunday, December 7, 2008


The lovely Lisa at O Yikes! was kind enough to send me one of their sporty, colourful Slingback 9-2-5 Packages to try out a while back.

It's a very compact, good-looking bag.
I did have a couple of size issues with the Slingback,

however, so I was unable to perform my usual "week of use" testing prior to my review.

Just wanted to let you know up front - I have touched, poked, prodded and admired the bag,

but have not taken it into the fray.
The Slingback's laptop sleeve fits up to a 13" screen and my MacBook Pro is 15".

make a large laptop sleeve that fits up to a 15" laptop - but the large sleeve will not fit in the Slingback.

The other thing the Slingback doesn't fit is me.

I didn't get out the tape measure, but let us say this: if you are at the upper limit of size at Lane Bryant or are very large bosomed or barrel chested, the

Slingback is not the bag for you.

No comments: